The Dynamic AMOLED display on Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ received the certification from VDE Germany for 100 percent Mobile Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color range, which means your images aren’t washed out and you’ll get unbelievably vivid colors regardless of differing levels of brightness. The display can achieve peak brightness of up to 1200 nits, improving the contrast between dark and light aspects of digital content for brilliant picture quality, with a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio to make the mobile experience more immersive.
*TUV Rheinland, a globally recognized certification institute, awarded Galaxy Note10 and Note10+’s display the Eye Comfort Certification based on its ability to drastically reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on www.tuv.com with the ID 1419071436.
*Infinity-O Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen.
*Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note10's screen size is 6.3" as a full rectangle and 6.2" when accounting for the rounded corners; and Galaxy Note10+'s screen size is 6.8" as a full rectangle and 6.7" when accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
*Default resolution of Galaxy Note10+ is Full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
- 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- 196 g Weight
- Single or Hybrid Dual Sim
- Dust/Water resistant
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- 6.8 inches Screen size
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Android 9.0 Pie
- uses shared SIM slot. card slot
- 256/512 GB Internal Memory
- 12 GB RAM
- Back Camera: Quad: 12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6", 1 µm, AF), +16MP , 0.3MP OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash,
- Front Camera: 10 MP Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue
- 1 Year Warranty