APC BACK-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC SOCKETS (BX1400UI)
· Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
· Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
· Automatic self-test
· Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
· Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
· Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
· Resettable circuit breaker
· Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
· Telephone dataline surge protection
· Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
· USB connection
· Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
|Model||Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets|
|Output Capacity||700 Watts / 1.4 kVA|
|Output Frequency||50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Features||LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm, 8 hour(s)|
Your shopping cart is empty!