The Huawei UPS2000-A 1kVA with 6 minutes runtime at full load provides on-line power protection and a high quality AC output sinewave in a Tower format. A built-in automatic bypass provides protection from overloads. The have an informative front panel and can integrate through and into IT and industrial information networks.
For longer runtimes see the Huawei 1KVA UPS version of this product.
Typical applications: the UPS2000-A is designed for small to medium sized file servers and telecoms systems, EPoS terminals and other critical loads requiring on-line ( ) power protection.
Huawei UPS2000-A 1kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
· 110-300Vac to reduce battery usage
· small footprint tower format
· with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage and automatic (or manual) battery testing
· available with NetECO software using RS232, RS485, and volt-free contacts (dry contacts)
· UPS2000-A can be powered up without a mains power supply
· UPS2000-A auto restarts on mains power return
· with a settable 50 or 60Hz output
|Runtime||5m at full load|
|Input Connection||IEC lead with moulded plug|
|Output Connection||4xIEC320 C13|
|Output Voltage||200/208/220/230/240Vac +/-1%, 50/60Hz|
|Delivery Time||2-4 weeks from order|
|Maintenance Plan||Replacement battery Kit available|