Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 Webcam - VGA Video Sensor,
- 1.3 Megapixel Photos,
- Built-in Microphone,
- 30 FPS Refresh rate,
- Optimized for MSN Messenger,
- See the smiles - enjoy clear VGA video and sharp 1.3 Megapixel (interpolated) still photos.
- Auto-adjusts for low-light conditions.
- Easy to use - sets up in minutes.
Windows Live Call Button It's simple to start video calls.
One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who's online, and you're on your way to making a video call.
LifeCam Dashboard Add special effects and control your webcam—all from the Windows Live Messenger window. VGA Video Sensor Camera auto-adjusts for low-light conditions for the best video possible.
Take photos to share with friends and family.
Built-In Microphone The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
Up To 30 Frames Per Second
Capture up to 30 frames per second, which means the video images you see are smooth and seamless. Easy to use Set up in minutes with Plug and Play.
Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard. 3X Digital Zoom The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
Optimized for Windows Live
Windows Live Messenger lets you chat online via text, voice and video. Combine the features of Windows Live with the LifeCam VX-2000 for an unforgettable experience.
Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products. Broad IM Compatibility Works with: Windows Live, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype. Attaches to Desktops and Notebooks Fits on most monitors, including flat screens and notebooks, or sits directly on your desk.
3-Year Limited Warranty
Operating System For Windows®-based PC Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems
- Windows® 7 Minimum Intel Pentium 4 (3 GhZ), 1 GB of RAM; recommended: Intel Pentium (Dual-Core 1.8 GHz), 2 GB of RAM, 1250 MB free
- Windows Vista® Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 (3 GhZ), 1 GB of RAM; recommended: Intel Pentium (Dual-Core 1.8 GHz), 2 GB of RAM, 1250 MB free
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 (3 GhZ), 1 GB of RAM; recommended: Intel Pentium (Dual-Core 1.8 GHz), 2 GB of RAM, 1250 MB free.