Samsung has finally announced the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, the highly anticipated watered-down version of the Galaxy Note 10. After a torrent of leaks, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite has finally gone official packing a triple rear camera setup that includes a trio of 12-megapixel sensors. The design, just as leaks had indicated, borrows heavily from the vanilla Galaxy Note 10, complete with the Infinity-O display flaunting a centrally-positioned hole-punch. Being a Galaxy Note-series phone, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with an S Pen, and features an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication.
The phone comes in two variants – 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. It’s available in Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red colour options.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite packs 6.7-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 394ppi. The design is similar to what we saw on the Galaxy Note 10, however, the corners are a little more rounded and the chin is slightly thicker. The phone comes with the S Pen stylus, which links via Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE standard) and offers the usual set of features such as multimedia control, clicking a picture, and Air Commands.
- 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm
- 168 g Weight
- Single or Hybrid Dual Sim
- Dust/Water resistant
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- 6.7 inches Screen size
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Android 9.0 Pie
- uses shared SIM slot. card slot
- 128GB Internal Memory
- 6GB RAM
- Back Camera: Quad: 12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6", 1 µm, AF), +12MP , 0.3MP OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash,
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue
- 1 Year Warranty